Welcome to Tuesday. It seems like the last week went by fast.
Happy 36th Anniversary Mom & Dad
I have to give a quick shout out to my favorite parents who are celebrating their 36th anniversary today. Good job raising me! I turned out great. Ok, that was a joke. For real though, thanks for always being a great example of love!
Do Your Friends Love Picnics? Are You a Hardcore Picnic-er?
If so, then this is what you need. Picnic Pants. This actually exists.
See? It is not quite as flat or sturdy as the ground, but it’s a whole five inches higher up.
It’s snow season here. Just look at this picture of our property.
- Nova Scotia holds the record for the most snow angels ever made simultaneously in multiple locations.
- The largest snowball fight on record took place in Seattle.
- Snow is translucent, not white.
- The most snow to fall in a 24-hour period in the United States is 75.8 inches – in 1921 in Silver Lake, Colorado
Who Watches Stranger Things?
This makes me laugh.
This Day in History:
- 2003- Saddam Hussein captured
- 2000- Al Gore concedes presidential election
- 1925- Dick Van Dyke born
- 1862- Battle of Fredericksburg
Ok, that’s all I’ve got for you this week. Have a happy day!