This is for those people out there who are trying to actually compare symptoms, meds and find any fixes out there.
- Frequent Urination
- Balance issues
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle Weakness
- Tremors- sometimes violent, see video here Tremors, Including Almost PG13 Video
- Temperature regulation problems
- Digestive problems
- The current Beta Blocker of choice is Metoprolol Toprol 25 MG. I started with Lobetalol, then Atenolol at varying doses, then Propranolol, now this.
- I’m on Cymbalta 60 MG right now to help with nerve pain.
- I’m on an oral birth control to help to eliminate menstrual periods due to endometriosis.
- I’m on Dapsone (which I realize is the drug given to people who have Leprosy). I don’t have Leprosy but I do have a fairly serious skin condition called recurrent Erythema Multiforme. Dapsone does a good job to keep that under control.
- I take Ativan on occasion as needed for violent or non-stop tremors.
- I take Promethazine as needed for nausea.
I’m also attending physical therapy twice a week to work on cardio as I can, as well as recumbent exercises.
Feel free to share if you have a similar diagnosis and which meds have worked best to help control your symptoms!