Welcome to Sunday, friends! We made it another week!
This is the time of year for many holiday parties. Sometimes parties and church gatherings are potluck style. Potlucks can be fun or terrifying, in my opinion. Sometimes you get to taste the most incredible thing and you can score some great recipes. Sometimes you don’t feel hungry suddenly.
Ok, let’s use the online dice roller again today to pick your fate. http://letterdice.iphonemarks.com/
I rolled a D.
Here we go!
1. A dessert at a potluck: Donuts!
2. Something you might avoid at a potluck: Duck soup
3. Something so good you want the recipe: dark chocolate cake
4. That weird ‘healthy’ food: Dragonfruit
5. What you would bring: dirt cake – the one with oreos and gummy worms
6. A drink at the potluck: Daquiri – my kind of potluck
7. The main dish: Domino’s pizza
8. The token ‘store bought’ item: Doritos (kinda like how every work party we all knew that Heather would bring ‘a Costco item’)
9. Another dessert: delicious pie (ok I know this one is cheating)
10. Another item you would avoid: Dates
Ok, share your potluck answers with me! Have a happy Sunday!