Brooke Barker over at sadanimalfacts.com does a great job with illustrating the facts of nature. Let me just say, I can relate to more animals than I previously ever thought I could. Take advantage of this rainy Thursday (It’s rainy here, at least) to learn a bit about animals and tell me which you relate to the most.
- 30 gallons of water in 15 minutes. Yep that’s similar to me when I need to hydrate up or I feel like I have a dry mouth.
- Maybe the sparrow is having a rough day? Maybe she’s feeling a bit emotional? Who are we to judge her? I’ve had some pretty sparrow-y days myself.
- Once we factor in pain, medications, lack of sleep the night or week before suddenly bam, I’m a panda.
- Yep. I’ve been there Mrs. Dik-Dik. Sometimes you just need a good territory-marking session. I feel ya.
- Ya ya, I’ll call the doctor to ask about the referral with the specialist and discuss the blood work results and find out about the medication dosage change. Maybe next week I’ll call the insurance company to figure out that coding issue.
- Hey babe, did you take your pills? No. Hey babe, have you checked your blood pressure? No. Hey babe, do you think it might be a good idea to bring your oxygen just in case? No.
- Paisomnia or insomnia, I can relate to you mr. ant.
- I have days when I definitely relate to leaving home only when absolutely necessary, you know like running out of coffee creamer for instance.
- When I’m having symptoms, yep. Me too and better yet, just bring up all the things I could possibly need in the next hour.
- I’m adding this last one for one reason, Girl’s night out. A group of girls on girls night out should most definitely be called a wreck. I hereby proclaim this to be the new name starting now.
Did you find yourself relating to animals more than you previously thought you did? I didn’t know I had so much in common with nature.
Don’t mind me, I’ll just be finishing my coffee and laughing about a ‘wreck of girls’ going out for drinks. Carry on.