Hey all. I’m still here and alive. I’ve been busy/distracted lately so I haven’t blogged in a bit.
So what’s new? Here’s what kind of stuff is going on lately:
- As of yesterday, NHL is officially back and for that we are all thankful. Love me some hockey.
- Tom and I watched Arsenic and Old Lace on October 1st to kick off the month. It was my first time seeing it, but I certainly enjoyed it. It’s almost Ghost and Mr. Chicken time, which is my favorite October movie.
- Pretty fall colors are popping up all over our property and I LOVE it. The goats are putting on their fluff and preparing for winter, which is also adorable.
- I’ve been working on my book off and on. At the beginning of the year I said I wanted to have it done by the end of the year and my brother said that was a lofty goal. He was right.
- I still have a vendor space in Spokane and I’m enjoying changing it up for the seasons and holidays.
- I’ve started making necklaces a different way and it’s been really entertaining for me. I enjoy getting to be creative and make styles that I wouldn’t necessarily wear, but others would. You know, like those super cool edgy women who can pull off steampunk looks. I’m jealous but I’ve had fun making cool styles for them. My brand new Etsy store will launch as soon as I get the packaging materials in the mail. I’m hoping within a couple weeks. That’s a fun new project for me. I’ll share the link for it when that happens.
- I’m still doing live videos the first Wednesday of every month for Chronic Illness on the Mighty and enjoying the challenges that go along with that.
- Tom and I have been busy trying to think up a cool Halloween couple’s costume that can incorporate my wheelchair. I think we have it figured out and I’m so super excited. I won’t share until it’s for sure and we’ve got it put together. Something to look forward to for sure though!
- Other than that, it’s college football time of year too, which gets me excited for chips and dip, chili, stew and all the good Fall warm foods. Guess who is currently in first place in the college fantasy football league? THIS GIRL. I’m sure that won’t last long, but I figured I’d share while I am winning.
What kind of things are going on at your house? What are y’all looking forward to in the upcoming months? Tell me!
Here are some cute animal pics for you to enjoy.