Another year of life has passed. It makes me feel happy and organized to catalogue what kind of cool things happened in the year. Plus, it’s always a good exercise in review. Sometimes I get confused and think I just sat on the couch for a year so I need to put it all together and then I’m proud of myself. Ha.
- Conquered Vegas at Christmas time to see George Strait in concert with my husband, my brother, and his wife. Vegas was not prepared for us.
- Got two colonies of honeybees… and they are still alive!
- Did a live video monthly for Chronic Illness on the Mighty advocating for and encouraging others with chronic illnesses around the world.
- Wrote for the quarterly newsletter for Dysautonomia International.
- Got a mini cow. We love our Claire.
- Went to a NCAA Football game in Seattle to watch Huskies Vs. Ducks.
- Had a mini getaway and spa trip at Northern Quest with Tom.
- Sold throughout the Winter and Spring at a Farmer’s Market and made fun friends there.
- Moved inventory into a vendor space in Spokane.
- Got a new chicken barn and moved my hens into their new mansion.
- Went to a chocolate truffle making class all by myself.
- Did some garnet hunting with the kiddo.
- Successfully grew a veggie garden.
Overall, it was a busy year. What will this next year hold? I hope there will be plenty of new fun adventures.
I’m ready for you, 32.