I’ve been feeling rough lately. I’m not big on whining, but my POTS has just been extra angry lately. I’ve had some passing out and some near passing out. My stomach has been extra touchy. Eating, sometimes even a small amount, has caused a big dizziness problem while digesting. Ugh. It’s just frustrating when I have things I would love to do, but my daily goals have been precious little. Yesterday I accomplished a shower. This week I washed and dried one load of laundry. Today I did the dishes and tidied the kitchen a bit while cooking a simple meal. That basically did me in. My body temperature has been all over the place and super annoying.
I didn’t do a bachelor recap blog this week, because I passed out Monday night at family dinner. I was far too wiped out to take notes, but for my readers, here’s a basic recap:
- Chelsea went on a one-on-one where they jet skied and hung on a yacht. He gave her the rose in a classic car warehouse. She was happy and a bunch of kissing happened.
- All of the other girls, except Tia, went on a group date bowling. Much beer was consumed. They broke into two teams and the winning team got to go to the evening portion of the date while the other team had to go home. When baby Bekah’s team lost, Arie decided to include both teams in the evening fun. Krystal threw a tantrum. She refused to go to the after party. Arie came to talk to her. He gave her a lecture about her throwing a fit and told her to stay in the room. She decided to get dressed up and go downstairs anyway. He didn’t notice because his tongue was busy elsewhere. The girls yelled at her and then she went upstairs again. I don’t remember who got the group date.
- During his alone time with Kendall she asked him if he would eat human flesh if it was a tribe custom of a tribe he was visiting. He said no. She said of course she would. RUN.
- Tia got the other one-on-one and they went on a true outdoorsy Everglade date. They saw an alligator and a turtle and ate fried frog legs at a weird old guy’s house. They chatted easily and seemed cute together.
- At the rose ceremony Marikh, Maquel and Ashley went home. Krystal and her drama remain.
In Other News…
Taco Bell has Nacho Fries now. I’ve tried them but I haven’t fully decided on my opinion of them yet.
I’m still enjoying selling at the farmer’s market. I’ve moved my inventory out of the other store, so I’m keeping my eye open for somewhere perfect to sell. I just finished up a bunch of real flower necklaces that I think are super cute. You can always check out my treasures on my Facebook page if you’re bored or interested.
Really, I’m enjoying making fun crafts and things and I do ok selling them, but since I’ve been doing a bit worse, it’s hit and miss when I have time or energy to work on my little happy projects.
- Tomorrow I have a class to go to in the evening. I’m really hoping that I will be feeling up to it. I already bought a ticket. It’s a chocolate truffle making class. I’m super excited.
- Next week I am getting my hair done which is overdue and makes me happy, although it always wears me out getting it done.
- I have my second live video of the year for Chronic Illness on the Mighty next Wednesday.
- I am speaking at a women’s retreat coming up soon about my journey and my relationship with God throughout.
That’s what has been going on in my neck of the woods lately. Stay smilin’ friends!