I know this is an authentic Fireball recipe because it melts the flesh on your fingers.
- 2- 11 oz bags of Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Fireball Whiskey
- red food coloring
- Fill a small pot of water 1/4 of the way full and get it boiling.
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan and line with aluminum foil.
- Find a heat resistant bowl and fill it with everything except the red food coloring.
- Set the bowl on top of the pot and stir together until it is a smooth mixture and all melted. *During this portion I mostly burnt the flesh of my hands touching the bowl, and or lit potholders on fire with the burner when trying to use any barrier to keep the skin on my hands. I’m sure there is a learning curve to it.*
- Once it is a smooth mixture take 1/4 cup out and set in a small bowl.
- Pour the rest of the mixture into the foil-lined pan.
- Color the small bowl’s worth red with food coloring (but we all know almost anything that you are trying to color red with food coloring turns pink). I got bored/fatigued after about 7 drops, so mine is pink.
- Now drizzle the colored part on top and swirl through the white with a toothpick.
- Set in fridge to cool for at least two hours.
- Cut it up and share with your favorite friends!