As in occupations, not Steve Jobs.
Today’s theme is all about jobs. That thing I sure miss a lot. WORK.
For the first letter to use, use the first letter of the name of your current or most recent employer. For me that would be “I”. Use the last letter of each answer as the first letter for the next.
Here we go!
1. A job little kids dream of having: Ice cream maker
2. An occupation most people don’t want: Roadkill remover
3. Something you might have as a ‘first job’: retail
4. A job you have had in your life: landscaper (I’ve pulled weeds so….)
5. A dream job: Royalty
6. A job with high pay: Yellow submarine singer
7. An occupation where you work for yourself: Rancher
7. A job with flexible hours: Real Estate Agent (flexible-ish)
8. A job a family member has had: Timekeeper for hockey (good job mom, or your real job transcriptionist)
9. The occupation you think you will do next in your life: young adult encourager
10. A job you know you will never hold: radiologist
Whew! Those were hard and I’ve already had my coffee even. Show me up! Let’s see your answers!