Another Tuesday. Another cup of coffee.
I Finished My Quilt
That’s right. I love it. It’s a victory for me even though it was a super simple pattern. It was the first time I used a sewing machine in over 11 years, so I’m proud of myself even though it is far from perfect.
A little close up on some detail around the border.
Sarge approves of it.
Terrifying Busts (giggle)
I saw this for sale this week. Are those supposed to be nipples? Bullet exit wounds? I don’t know, but I’m not buying.
Craigslist is always good for some entertainment. I love the level of honesty here.
Look, I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person. This time of year it seems that political conspiracy theories get all of the spotlight, and that’s just wrong. Let’s take a look at these TV show conspiracy theories. Can you buy into any of these? If you want to read the arguments on these, here’s the link: http://mentalfloss.com/article/65017/9-crazy-conspiracy-theories-about-tv-shows
- Saved by the Bell: Bayside high was nothing more than Zach Morris’ dream world. (Nonsense)
- Sesame Street: The Count feeds on the children of Sesame Street. (Terrifying)
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: the prince is dead. (No, no, no)
- The Office: Toby is the Real Scranton Strangler. (This one I could see)
- Firefly: The U.S. Government cancelled Firefly. (Hmmmm)
- Gilligan’s Island: Gilligan’s Island is really hell. (No, there isn’t coconut cream pie in hell)
- The Flintstones: The Flintstones takes place in a post-apocalyptic future (Definitely a possibility)
- Murder She Wrote: Jessica Fletcher is a serial killer (100% true)
- Breaking Bad: Breaking Bad is a prequel to The Walking Dead. (Drug free is the way to be!)
What do you think?
Two Ingredient Cake
Are you a fan of cake? Are you a fan of little work? This is for you.
Apparently if you take a spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin puree and combine them, a delicious cake appears. Add a cup of hot coffee and a good book and I guarantee your day will get better.
That’s all the things I have for you today friends! Next Tuesday, more things!