Happy Sunday people! I’m sitting on the couch. The coffee just beeped. The man is teaching the smaller man to make pancakes. All happy noises and smells.
Tom just delivered me my coffee and I’m zero drinks in when he says this, “Did you hear they sent a submarine down to the Titanic? They were shocked to find out the pool was still filled.”
So obviously I’ll need every drop of my coffee today.
I’ve been getting a lot of Facebook memories of my travels recently so it seems appropriate to make this week’s Scattergories theme be ‘around the world’.
For the letter to use this week, let’s use the last letter of your last name.
1. Something you can’t forget to pack for a trip: sunscreen
2. Somewhere you would need a coat: Switzerland
3. A form of transportation: Santa’s sleigh (2 points) or Southwest Airlines
4. An island to explore: St. Lucia
5. A mountain to climb: St. Helens
6. A river where you can canoe: Snake river
7. A country with delicious food: Spain, minus all the seafood
8. A city in Europe: Sicily
9. A souvenir to bring home: sapphires
10. Someone you take with you around the world: Sisters-in-law
Show me your answers! Michaela, be nice and share with all of the shifts! (I have a dispatcher friend who plays Sunday Scattergories with her partners every week.)