I picked zoo because Carter and I are currently reading a Boxcar Children book with a mystery at the zoo. My mom read us all of the boxcar children books when we were growing up. She used to sit on a little stool in the hallway between our rooms and read them to my brother and I. Mostly I would fall asleep one page in so they would fill me in the next day. Anyways, she came by the other day and saw which one we were reading and said, “I don’t even remember anything about that one, but I’m pretty sure it was the zookeeper.” She doesn’t know everything! Although I am leaning towards the zookeeper.
Either way, Zoos are fun!
Let’s use the same first letter for all of the answers this week. To pick it, use the first letter of your middle name.
For me that is H.
1. Food at the zoo: Hot dog
2. In the reptile house: Hooded something icky and scary
3. Any animal in the water: Hungry Hungry Hippo
4. Found in the gift shop: Hat
5. Group visiting the zoo: High schoolers
6. Something that can fly: Hoot owl (They’re a HOOT!)
7. Cutest creature: Hedgehog
8. Scariest animal: Hyena
9. Best show to see: Hamster races? (I might have made that up)
10. Noise heard at the zoo: Honking in the parking lot
How did y’all do? Share your answers please! I look forward to your creativity each week!
Here are some of my favorite animal voiceovers for you to enjoy on this Sunday.
I hope you all have a happy day!