It’s officially time for the new Fall lineup on TV. Our favorite shows are back with new episodes and it’s time for ABC and NBC to try out 5 or 6 new sitcoms which will all be cancelled in about 12 episodes. If you’re a TV nerd like me, this all makes you happy!
I apologize for this late Scattergories post today. I was at an event for most of the day that tried to kill me. I’ll be writing about it as soon as I recover a bit and find some energy.
On to the Scattergories. Ok, I tried a new fun way to play recently so I proclaim we shall do that today. We’ll start with the first letter of your name, then the last letter of whatever your answer is will be the first of the next. Example: If the question was fast food, I would say Arby’s (using the first letter A for Amy). Then for my next answer it will start with an S, and so on. Y’all are smart. You can do it.
1. Product that is featured in a commercial: Alka Seltzer (plop plop fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is -the song was just extra for you to all enjoy!)
2. Character in a TV drama: Rick Grimes (from the walking dead)
3. Reality TV show: Survivor
4. Sitcom: Rules of Engagement
5. Mom on a TV show: Tami Taylor -Friday Night Lights (Did I cheat on this one? Yes, very much so.)
6. Dad on a TV show: Ross – from FRIENDS
7. Gameshow or host of a gameshow: Supermarket Sweep (2 points)
8. Show you wish was never made: Psychic Detectives
9. One of your favorite shows: Scorpion
10. Animated TV show: Nina’s World
Oh my gosh. My brain hurts. Time to fetch food and then return my feet to the upright position. Share your answers in the comments!
Hope you all have a fabulous week!