FOOTBALL time of year is here. You know those signs that say, ‘in this house there are four seasons Winter Spring Summer and Football’? So we basically need one of those for our house except it would say ‘in this house there are three seasons Summer Football and Hockey.’
Anyways… let’s use football theme for our scattergories today!
Ok, to decide which letter to use… let’s use the first letter of whatever you had for dinner last night. I had tuna steak so I’ll be using T for my letter. Annnnnnd GO!
1. Football team: Tennessee Titans (2 points)
2. Food at a football game: Tacos
3. Something yelled at a football game: TOUCHDOWN!
4. A well-known football player: Tom Brady
5. Team color: Teal
6. College football team: Trojans
7. Something you drink watching football at home: Tea, long island and iced
8. Favorite Superbowl snack: Tortilla chips and dip
9. Something the ref yells: Touchback!
10. Injury a player receives: Torn ligament
And just in case you are not a football fan, I’m looking at you Michaela…
11. Something you would rather be watching: Tom & Jerry
Ok, share your answers in the comments please!