Well, I’m 30. I’ll write about what all of that means to me later, but for now: Scattergories, birthday edition.
To pick your letter, use whatever letter correlates with your day of birth. So, since it’s September 11th, my letter would be K, because it’s the 11th letter. If your birthday is on a day after the 26th, then go back to the beginning of the alphabet and keep counting. So, if your birthday is the 29th, then your letter would be C, get it?
On to the game.
1. Somewhere to have a birthday party: Klink’s Resort
2. A birthday party theme: King Kong (that would be an awesome birthday party, btw)
3. A birthday present received: K cups, the coffee not a giant bra
4. Food served at a birthday party: Krispy Kremes (I know, I said this last week but I somehow randomly got K again.
5. Decorations: Kites ? Kites with keys?
6. Party game: Kerplunk
7. What to wear to a birthday party: Kitten ears, pretty common
8. Flavor of birthday cake: Kiwi
9. Party favors: Kit Kats
10. Party music: Kings of Leon
Ok, share your answers with me, even if they are cheaty! Hoping it’s going to be a great week for everyone!