Welcome to Sunday Scattergories. Pour your coffee and turn on your brain. Here we go.
All of your answers should be found in your fridge or freezer.
For the first letter to use, take the two digits in your age and add them together. Then use that corresponding letter in the alphabet. Example, if you are 44, 4 + 4 =8 so the letter would be A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. So since H is the 8th letter, that would be your first letter to use. So, for the next 7 days, I get to be 29 so my letter is K.
Remember you can only use each answer once, so once I did the alphabet singing while counting and realized I have K as my letter, Tom pointed out that I can only use kale once. Stupid kale.
You can thank Tom for that mini brain teaser to choose your letter.
As usual, comment with your answers!
On to the questions
- Something in the produce drawer: KALE stupid kale
- A condiment: Ketchup
- A frozen treat: Klondike bar
- A leftover from a restaurant: Krabby Patty (I’m sorry, I had to)
- Something that goes in a cocktail: Kalamata olives
- A delivery from a friend: Krispy Kreme (2 points)
- Something in the dairy drawer: Kraft cheese (I cheated. Tom gave me this one)
- Something that goes in coffee or tea: Keurig cup ?
- A TV dinner meal: King Crab (ICK)
- A kiddo’s favorite snack: Kit Kat (if it’s really hot out, you might store it in the fridge. Don’t judge me, this is my game.)
Ok. Those were either ridiculously easy, or crazy hard.