Our county fair is finishing up today. I figured today’s Scattergories theme could go hand in hand with that event.
Wake up your brain. I’m halfway through a cup of coffee so this should be interesting.
For the first letter to use today, let’s use the first letter of your middle name. For me, that would be an H.
Remember, you can’t use the same answer for more than one number.
- A band that would play at an evening concert: Heart
- Found in the arts and crafts tent: Hair braiding? Shoot, I can’t think of anything! Tell me what I missed in the comments please.
- Spotted at the rodeo: horse
- Eaten in the food section: hot dog
- Seen in the terrifying rides section: Hammer
- For sale: hat
- In the parking lot: Honda
- Entertainer: hypnotist
- In the animal tents: hog
- Something someone yells at the fair: “Hold my spot!”