Well, I’ve officially loaded the dishwasher, made a pot of coffee, shared some cantaloupe with the goats and chickens, drank a few buckets of water and ate some yogurt so I guess I’m ready for some Scattergories!
For these, use the first letter of whatever you ate first today. Since I ate yogurt first, I’ll be using the letter ‘Y’.
1. Something found in the barn: yellow barn cat (kinda cheaty- but y is hard)
2. Something produced on the farm: yam
3. Type of tool/machinery used on the farm: yoke
4. Someone who visits the farm: Youngster on a field trip
5. Type of animal found on the farm: Yak
6. Found on the Sunday dinner table at the farm: Yankee pot roast
7. Essential in the farmhouse: Yuban coffee
8. Activity on the farm: Yahtzee?
9. Noises heard on the farm: Yodeling? some farmers probably yodel. Ok, actual answer is yelling.
10. Something worn on the farm: Ye old plaid shirt (ok, my brain couldn’t think of anything)
Alright those were pretty tricky for me. Show me what you got. Comment with your answers. Entertain me!