Scattergories is one of my all-time favorite board games to play with people who are not Tom or my mom. Their brains work way too fast and I don’t like that level of competition. Well, actually I don’t like losing every single time. The other day I saw someone post on their Facebook a few basic categories using the first letter of their first name and I realized that I could totally whip up some categories for y’all to get your brain working on this (very rainy and windy where I am) Sunday.
Now, the post suggested using the first letter of your first name. I know what you are thinking though, “Your first name is AMY so you get the easiest letter EVER”. So, to deter those thoughts I will use the first letter of my last name, which would be a ‘K’. If you’ve played scattergories you know that K is never thought of as the easiest letter.
If you choose to play along feel free to comment your answers. If that is far too much work for you, I understand, just write them in your mind.
Don’t be a cheater and use The Google. You can’t use the same answer twice so for instance Cheetos can’t be both party food and favorite snack. (Even though in your heart they might be.)
I’ll post the category with my answer that I used my brain to come up with next to it!
- Type of Vegetable- Kale
- Type of fruit- Kiwi
- Animal- Koala
- Country- Kazakhstan (did I make that up? I feel like I’ve heard it come up on Jeopardy before for sure)
- Medication or Supplement- K, Vitamin (is that cheating? Yes, yes it is)
- Vacation Destination- Killarney
- Superhero or Villain- Kaptain Kangaroo
- Movie- The Killers
- Hobby- Kite flying
- Party Food- Kielbasa
- Beverage- Kefir milk (Ewww)
- Sport- Kickboxing
- Restaurant- Klinkerdaggers
- Career or occupation- Kwanza party planner? (This by the way, is why I never win this game.)
- Hangover cure- Krav Maga
- Favorite snack- Klondike bar (also now I want a Klondike bar, notice I didn’t say that about Kielbasa)
- Pizza topping- Kalamata olives
- TV Show- King of the Hill
- Book- Kiss Me While I sleep
- Bible character- King David
Ok don’t cheat. Try to use your brain. Share with me what you came up with!!
Happy Sunday thinking to you!