Do you like fudge? Are you a human? If you answered yes to one of those questions, you answered yes to both.
I must share this 3 minute, 3 ingredient fudge recipe. As always I feel the need to share recipes that only take a few minutes of effort, but result in happiness in your tummy.
This recipe comes from the website Chocolate, Chocolate and More, which I’m certain my father probably has stock in. They taught me how to make this delicious and super easy fudge and for that I’m forever grateful. It takes exactly as much energy as I have some days.
3 Minute Fudge
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 2 cups (1 12 ounce bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for easy removal of set fudge. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe 2 quart bowl, heat chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If needed, heat an additional 30 seconds. Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Pour fudge into prepared pan. Let fudge cool completely before cutting into 1 inch squares. (you can place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to speed up the process.)
- Store in an airtight container. Fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated.
It’s that easy and it’s delicious. I’ve added peppermint extract too for a mint twist.